per·i·pa·tet·ic
ˌperēpəˈtedik/
adjective
  1. 1.
    traveling from place to place, especially working or based in various places for relatively short periods.
    "the peripatetic nature of military life"
    synonyms:nomadic, itinerant, traveling, wandering, roving, roaming, migrant,migratory, unsettled
    "I could never get used to her peripatetic lifestyle"
  2. 2.
    Aristotelian.
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who travels from place to place.
  2. 2.
    an Aristotelian philosopher.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Favorite Recreation




I forget my resolve not to move back permanently to southern Illinois when I get to spend time in places like this one. My husband and I spent a gorgeous Sunday afternoon exploring a trail near Devil's Kitchen Lake in the Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge. You just do not find places in Florida with all of these interesting rock formations. The wildflowers we found along the trail were spectacular. My pictures cannot adequately depict their delicate beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment